Keep your Kress Trucks operating safely with Mammoth Equipment
Thermal Solutions for Kress Trucks provided by Mammoth
Designed and built for mining applications, Kress unitized bottom-dump coal haulers are field-proven to offer the smoothest ride, fastest transport speeds and highest payload-to-weight ratio in the industry.
Mammoth were tasked to develop a series of thermal blankets that would solve the problem of the rear engine being covered in coal dust, which is a fire hazard.
Our engineering and drafting team came up with the following solution:
Our thermal blankets were designed to fit the exhaust to reduce running temperatures and eliminate the scenario where high temperatures could cause the coal dust to ignite.
What are the benefits of Thermal Covers?
- Mitigate the risk of high potential incidents
- Oil, fuel, grease and moisture resistant
- Reduces touch temperatures to meet your specific safety requirements
- Reduces thermal stress
- Innovative engineering that reduces the ingress of fluids
- Cost-effective solution for fire protection
Mammoth are currently supplying CH6 parts to Blackwater Mine and are available to find the
Thermal Solution to your equipment any time, any where.