About Mammoths Acoustic Attenuation Division
Mammoth backed by 40+ years of technical solution expertise has led to the constant improvement of industry leading sound attenuation engineering controls manufactured in house.
Coupled with this technical expertise to design, manufacture and implement sound attenuation products and solutions is ISO compliant sound testing and application of the industries best equipment for acoustic analysis on earth moving machinery.
Relevant Standards informing Mammoth Sound Testing Services:
ISO 3744-2010 ‘Acoustics – Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources using sound pressure – Engineering methods for an essentially free field over a reflecting plane’
AS 2012.1-1990 ‘Acoustics – Measurement of airborne noise emitted by earth-moving machinery and agricultural tractors – Stationary test condition – Determination of Compliance With Limits for External Noise’
ISO 6393:2008(E) ‘Earth-moving machinery – Determination of sound power level – Stationary test conditions’
ISO Compliant Sound Testing Equipment
- 3050-A-060 6-ch Input Module LAN-XI 51.2kHz (Mic, CCLD, V) (slot 6)
- High precision free-field 1/2” Prepolarized microphones x6 type 4189
- PULSE™ Sound Power Determination for Earth-moving Machinery Type 7883.
Handheld Array for Acoustic Holography
Site Auditing (Environmental Noise)
Services and Process
- Initial Inquiry – Description of Requirements, Compliance Targets / Limits, Relevant Project Documentation / References
- Site Testing – Mammoth technicians perform testing to required standards
- Analyse – Mammoth analyse and report on findings and propose solution (if applicable)
- Implementation -Mammoth supplies product / solution to meet compliance requirements (if applicable)
- Acceptance Testing – Solution is verified for compliance