Our Adblue® is Australian made in accordance with ISO22241 standards and Verband Der Automobilindustrie e.V (VDA Approved. It is critically important only to trust suppliers of Adblue® with Verband Der Automobilindustrie e.V (VDA) certification this means:
Every Batch of Ecoblue Adblue® is certified by a NATA accredited laboratory such as SGS or ACS before it is made available to our customers. This means; every drop of Ecoblue Adblue® that you get from Mammoth is guaranteed to meet OEM SCR specification.
All batches are made to conform to ISO22241 Verband Der Automobilindustrie e.V (VDA) standards. This means Ecoblue is; controlled, recorded and 100% traceable at every stage – from the truck to the customer to the certificate of analysis and even the specification of urea and de-mineralised water originally used at point of manufacture.
When you choose Ecoblue for your AdBlue® supply you can do so with Complete peace of mind, knowing that the AdBlue® you’re using is of the highest Verband Der Automobilindustrie e.V (VDA) certified quality and meets the requirements of OEMs and therefore will not effect warranty claims
Ecoblue focuses on the supply of AdBlue® with the following priorities:
- Quality assurance – iso22241 certification and verband der automobilindustrie e.v (vda) approval
- Supply range and capabilities – the largest and most efficient adblue supply network
- Standard packaging and handling solutions- complete range (one stop shop)
- Robust and bespoke features – proven history of exceeding customer expectations
- Delivery capabilities – successful background of bulk delivery and logistics nationally including remote areas
- Competitive pricing – consistently best value in the market